Features at a glance
Foreign language instruction
Career technical education courses
An organic garden on campus
Special Olympics program
Ecology and environment learning programs
School-based sports and athletics clubs
Parent involvement programs, including a parent center
Wellness programs and onsite wellness coordinator
Safe and inclusive anti-bullying leadership programs
Community and business partnerships
Before and after school care
Additional Visual and Performing Arts clubs, partnerships, and opportunities
Gifted and Talented Education
Guided by the Shared Vision of All of its Stakeholders,
Lewis Middle School Prepares All Students
Academically and Socially for High School and Beyond.
We, at Lewis Middle School, Envision:
- Students who possess the necessary skills to become responsible, independent, critical thinkers and decision-makers.
- Staff members who challenge themselves and engage their students by collaborating with colleagues, pursuing professional growth opportunities, providing academic rigor and relevant curriculum in the classroom, and creating safe learning environments.
- Staff members who keep parents informed of their children's progress in a timely manner.
- Parents and guardians who support their children and their children's teachers through active involvement in, and knowledge of, their children's academic and social activities.
- A strong and growing community of local businesses and organizations that partner with students and provide them with opportunities to become responsible and productive citizens outside of school.
Collaborating together, we are all equal stakeholders in the success of our students!