Roosevelt International Middle
Features at a glance
Foreign language instruction
Career technical education courses
An organic garden on campus
Ecology and environment learning programs
School-based sports and athletics clubs
Parent involvement programs, including a parent center
Supports for LGBTQIA students, including a GSA club
Wellness programs and onsite wellness coordinator
Safe and inclusive anti-bullying leadership programs
Community and business partnerships
Before and after school care
Additional Visual and Performing Arts clubs, partnerships, and opportunities
Gifted and Talented Education
Integrated project-based learning
Welcome to Roosevelt International Middle School.
- Roosevelt staff recently hosted a presentation for interested CHOICE families. CHOICE Presentation.
- For information on our IB Program and offerings at Roosevelt please view this Virtual Tour or sign up for an in person tour here. We are excited to welcome our incoming students and families to see all that Roosevelt has to offer!
- If you have any questions please contact
- Deb Christensen, IB Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cassie Barajas, Enrollment Clerk at: email@example.com
What is an IB education?
- Part of a worldwide community of schools, the International Baccalaureate
- Program develops inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who
- help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural
- understanding and respect. Our students become active, compassionate
- and lifelong learners.
What does Roosevelt IB Middle School offer?
- Spanish Language Immersion (SLIM) for proficient students
- World Languages & Integrated Math for high school credit
- Community-minded focus culminating in 8th grade project
- Electives such as Music Education, Gateway to Technology, Peer Mentoring, and ASB